Xmas Avatar

Hey guys, I tried out the Google Emoji Creator and created a Christmas version of myself for the week 8 challenge.  Google Emoji Creator is a coding website that helps you create yourself in emoji version using blocks. It is easy to use for Grades 4-6 but younger grades will struggle.

3 thoughts on “Xmas Avatar

1. Hi Erica,

This is a great example of a Christmas avatar. Thanks for telling everyone how you found the emoji creator. I’m going to include your post in tomorrow’s new STUBC post so everyone can see your work!

Keep up your great work!
    Kathleen Morris

2. Hello from Portugal,

I am a Portuguese teacher of English and an Edublogs commenter. Just like Mrs. Morris said, you’ve created an amazing avatar, congrats!
    I also checked your original avatar and you’re holding a book! I’m also an avid reader especially historical fiction around WWI. And you? What are you planning to read this Christmas?
    Feel free to get back to me, but if you don’t, I wish you a Merry Christmas for you and yours.
    Teacher Alex

• Hi Teacher Alex!
      I love reading historical fiction around the time when King Henry VIII ruled and the Vietnam War happened because I am Vietnamese and want to learn about my culture. This Christmas I am planning to read The Wings of Fire series and the Sisters Grimm series. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
      From Erica.